Tag Archives: STRATEGY
In the Battle of Polytopia, you start in control of a tribe that needs to grow, populate, and conquer. There’s little tutorial explaining what to do, but the gist is that you need to start moving units across the board, capturing new cities to add to your empire and using the stars they generate to develop new tech that will enable you to do more things. As you travel, you’ll encounter other tribes who also want to expand, and only by fending them off and taking what they have can you succeed. Yay for war?
Once you master the basic controls, you might be at a loss for where to go on the tech tree. Here are a few simple tips and tricks to help you succeed and conquer the world in Polytopia:
Long live the Oumaji
The Oumaji are easily the best of the three starting free tribes, and are still some of the best when compared to all tribes. This is because they start with the Riding trait, which allows them to generate Rider who can travel long distances. Either start with Oumaji or try to unlock Riders immediately. If you don’t, you’ll be on a far too slow pace for the start of the game. Warriors are only useful if you can find cities to conquer in the first place!
Still workshopping it
As your cities grow, you’ll be prompted to take rewards at each milestone. For the most part, Workshops are the best ones to take early on as you’ll get an extra star from that city each round from the remainder of the game. The City Wall is only useful for cities on the edges of your territory that may be attacked, or perhaps if you think you’ll suffer an attack on your capital in hard mode.
Know the land
At some point, you’ll have to decide where to start gathering resources from: fishing, farming, harvesting, or hunting. Keep an eye on what resources are nearest your territory and follow whichever tree that is. Hunting might lead to other, better things, but if you can’t find any animals, you won’t grow big enough to get there.
Spending on infrastructure
You need ports. You probably don’t win without ports and, more than that, navigation. Battleships are incredible resources that can do major damage from a distance, and most maps will have enemy cities overseas that you can’t reach without boats. Try to build ports early and start exploring the water, but try to be intelligent about them. If you can, make sure you’re not just building a port on a lake.
Make love, not war
Fighting is fun, and you’ll have to do a lot of it in Polytopia, but if you have to spend all your time fighting and generating troop resources to get killed, you won’t advance. If you keep getting caught in skirmishes, it may be better to back off and bolster the holdings you already have. Remember, your goal in this game isn’t to win every fight. It’s to score high, and depending on your situation, that may be accomplished just by sitting still and building what you have for a turn or two.
It’s also important not to forget your original cities. With roads, they can grow ever larger as your empire sprawls out, and can generate more troops for you or be bolstered by reward resources such as parks or the customs house. By endgame, you should be getting tons of stars each turn to pour into your tech tree, generating important buildings and increasing your empire’s wealth.
The post The Battle of Polytopia tips, tricks, and strategies to conquer the world appeared first on Gamezebo.
Enemies up ahead Commander!
Plan out your strategy and the use of Battle Point to outstrip your opponents with your troops in the extended battlefields!
Go all out BOOM with the newest RTS type mobile game! Be the commander to your always ready for action troops and epic units and lead them to glory!
Take control of the battle and be ready to bring on the BOOM with over 70 different types of units. Whether it is swarming the opponent with infantry troops, blasting your way through enemy defenses with tanks or surprising the enemy with exploding rats!
Do whatever it takes to be the one with the best strategy and to emerge victorious!
Battle it out and become the most feared commander and expert strategist.
– Global real-time strategy battle!
– Enjoy the vast and panoramic battlefield and adapt your strategy.
– Bring on the BOOM with over 70+ units and weapons at your disposal!
– Join forces with your Legion members and battle your way to the top of the world!
– Enjoy the face melting graphics!
– Limitless strategy to blow up your enemies with the use of tanks or unit-producing buildings.
*Disclaimer: BOOM is not an addiction, it’s a necessity!
p>* App permission guide
* Android 6.0 and up requires access permission for playing the game.
-External Storage (Read/Write)
Device, photos, media, files access
This permission is required for installing the game on the external storage.
This permission allows you to install games in external memory in case of insufficient memory.
We do not access your photos , media, and files.
Battles of Ottoman Empire is an exciting new action game that transports you back into the age of the magnificent Ottoman Empire.
Feel the thrill of expanding one of the world’s most historic empires as you build your base, strengthen your troops, and conquer your enemies.
Put your tactical mind to test against opponents across the globe in this real time global MMO.
– Join players from around the world in their quest to be the strongest army.
– Build & customize an elite military force for defensive strength or offensive might.
– Deploy historic units such as Janissaries, Azabs, Miners, Akinjis, Tatars, Cannoneers to crush your enemies
– Enjoy the action with stunning 3D graphics on your smartphone or tablet.
– Upgrade buildings & walls to defend your bases.
– Supply your armies with cutting edge firepower as you upgrade your arsenal.
– Invite your friends to create unbreakable alliances and wage war on your enemies together!
Your strategy will seal the fate of your empire:
> Form a formidable fortress to defend your city from enemy attacks
> Construct an awe-inspiring city; command workers to gather resources and use architects to engineer greatness
> Build and train a powerful, effective army; ready for battle
> Attack and conquer new and bountiful lands to strengthen your empire
> Create a clan to forge mighty alliances, but beware of the enemies you create
Remember: Courage leads to victory, indecision leads to danger and cowardice leads to death!
– GENERAL INFORMATION & GAME FEATURES –
> Ottoman Wars is a real-time, multi-player, online strategy game
> Supported on both tablets and smartphones
> Learn fun facts about Ottoman History as you proceed into the battle against real historical characters
> Battle with Janissaries, Azabs, Bashi-bazouks, Miners, Akinjis, Sipahis, Tatars, Cannoneers. All are ready to fight for your empire.
> Immerse into the Ottoman world via realistic, Ottoman-themed 3D war and vessel graphics
Ottoman Wars is free to play and supports in app purchases.
A free classic RTS game brimming with pure fun! No timers, energy system and loot crates. Play offline! Only IAP in the game are *optional* hero characters!
Note: Core game is completely ad free. An ad is shown before/after playing a game, but it can be skipped after 5 seconds by tapping the button on the top left corner of the screen.
Viking Village is a minimalist real-time strategy/base defense hybrid game in which you build and defend a village from evil knights. Collect resources, build archer towers at strategic positions and control melee Viking warriors directly to survive. Attack enemy village and destroy their for to win. Capture powerful barbarian from the forest to add to your defense. Even control deer directly if you need some extra attack power! Attack pirate camps to get some extra resources.
– Adventure: Defeat enemy villages on randomly generated islands.
– Rogue Lite: Defeat enemy villages just with your hero + army. Hero gets only one life.
– Tower Rush: Destroy all enemy towers on the map.
– Survive 20 days: Defend your village for 20 days.
– Village Vs Village: Classic RTS mode. Attack enemy Village and destroy their village fire to win the game.
– Quick Survival: No buildings and villagers. Just your hero, pet and units defending against constant waves of enemies.
– Infinite: Survive as many days as possible. Enemies become stronger each night.
– Sandbox: No resource limits. Pure mindless fun!
– Build a Ship: Defend the village long enough to build a ship.
– Peaceful: No enemies. Just build a peaceful village.
– Train Villagers, Warriors and Archers
– Create farms, mines and plant trees to gather resources
– Take control of deer and attack enemies with them!
– Defeat pirates to get resources, or hire them to protect your village
– Capture the Barbarian, and he will defend the village and even gathers resources by killing pirates!
– Defeat the Pirate Captain, to have a powerful unit to watch over your village. Alternatively, just give some resources to hire him!
– Play in top-down view or control a warrior in 3rd person mode
– Villagers are completely AI controlled, so that you can focus on building and combat
– Beautiful graphics
The post Viking Village 7.7.4 Apk + Mod (Free shopping) for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
Take complete control of an epic empire and defend it at all costs in the medieval fantasy tower defense strategy game, Caravan War. Collect a variety of resources to build and expand your empire by establishing friendly caravan trades or launch colossal raids to seize all kinds of goods from other caravans. Battle with others worldwide via online multiplayer or fight solo in an offline campaign mode. Can you build the best kingdom of all time?
– Take control of an epic empire and defend it all costs!
– Set up mass tower defenses to strike down all foes that infiltrate your empire.
– Build and lead a powerful army and launch colossal raids to overthrow enemies.
– Trade a variety of resources with a well-equipped caravan.
– Compete with others via online multiplayer or take on a solo campaign.
Caravan War is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money.
If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is also required.